These felted wool slippers with rose brooches is a great gift for mothers day, birthday, anniversary, weddings, bridesmaids. Please specify your standard EU, US or UK shoes size or length, width of your feet and characteristics like - narrow, wide foot, or high instep on your purchase or contact me beforehand to discuss colors and design.
Select colors of slippers: Natural Black, Black, Grey, Beige, White, Red.
Select colors of roses: Black; Black and Red; Black and White; Grey, Beige, White, Red.
Plaese write colors as note on your order. Thank You.
Types of soles:
1) Non slip natural latex. To be worn indoor.
2) Durable non-slip natural cork, latex, wool soles. Hand stitched with waxed threads in contrasting color. To be worn indoor.
3) 2-layered soles, handmade from 2 mm thick recycled leather or suede and cork. Hand-stitched with waxed thread, glued. To be worn indoor and outdoor when it is dry weather.
4) 2-layered soles, handmade from 3 mm rubber or suede and cork. Hand-stitched with waxed thread, glued. To be worn indoor and outdoor.
- Made of natural wool, they gently massage feet.
- Warm feeling on a cold day and cool on a hot day due to insulation properties of the wool fibers.
- 100% handmade. Felt is a natural and renewable material, made of wool, using just hot water and soap - one of the purest processes in textile.
- These slippers feel like a second skin on your feet.
- Lightweight - pair of slippers weighs approximately 200 g (0,44 pounds).
TAKE CARE OF FELTED SLIPPERS:
For handstiched soles
1) Freshen up your woolen slippers by shaking them and getting rid of crumbled dirt, clean them with the vacuum cleaner and leave to ventilate for a few hours.
2) Dry clean.
For latex soles
3) Hand wash felted slippers in a warm water with a small amount of wool cleaning agent.
4) Let woolen footwear dry naturally in a room temperature.
Caution: do not leave slippers with latex soles in a direct sunlight!
Actual product color can slightly vary from the picture due to different screen settings.
2018 © BURE BURE